Thursday, May 8, 2008

Two weeks of boredom.


So they closed down my job for two weeks for renovations... and the only thing I could think of was the fact that i could finally grow my beard, its been about 400 days since i have gone five days straight without shaving, and i can honestly say I feel weird, so i decided to change my look to look like the lead singer of demon hunter, bald head with a long beard... so yesterday i came up with this painting, it had been some time since i painted anything, I am going to make a similar one tomorrow, i'll be doing a bit of a blue bleeding down, and red bleeding up on top of na old unfinished portrait of a woman i painted, i'll later paint multiple lines and triangles on top to give it a three-layered image effect, hopefully it comes out good. thats pretty much it for me this week, o yeah i watched anamorph, its a wonderful tale of crime and justice all wrapped up in an dark aesthetic fashion. ciao....

No comments: